Sunday, December 29, 2013

Review: CLINIQUE: Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+

Review: CLINIQUE: Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion +

Hate it   Dislike it   Neutral   Like it    Love it 
Will I repurchase it?   Yes   No   Maybe

I have always noticed a bit of a cult around this product. It is a very famous and popular product among the CLINIQUE range. I have very dry skin so I excited to try out this moisturizer. It is very lightweight and thin yet it provides awesome hydration. I used it as the final product in my skincare routine to lock everything in place. It absorbs super quickly which is great because I don't like products that stay on the surface of my skin and just kinda sit there. and when I wake up in the morning I notice that my skin feels super soft and silky. It is not greasy or messy and I do feel that my skin is more hydrated. When I don't use it, I can tell my skin doesn't feel as nice or hydrated. Overall I think this is a great moisturizer. It retails for about $26 for 4.2oz which is a really good size. It's not the cheapest but it's also not the most expensive, and a little goes a long way. To cover my entire face I only need a pump, maybe even less. If you have dry skin or combination dry skin you should really give it a try, and if you have oily or combination oily I try the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. If you have sensitive skin, don't worry! One of things I love about CLINIQUE is how gentle (yet effective) their products are. I have sensitive skin and I have never had any breakouts with any CLINIQUE products. I will most definitely repurchase it when I run out (which won't be anytime soon, it lasts a long time). If you want a good moisturizer, CLINIQUE has got you covered. 


You can but this product online at Sephora or CLINIQUE or in any department store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment