Sunday, December 29, 2013

Review: Peter Thomas Roth: De-Spot Skin Brightening Corrector

Review: Peter Thomas Roth: De-Spot Skin Brightening Corrector 


Hate it   Dislike it   Neutral   Like it    Love it 
Will I repurchase it?   Yes   No   Maybe

I went into Sephora looking for a serum/treatment/moisturizer that would help fade my scars. They're mostly dark small patches from acne and they sit on my forehead and chin. I have had them for years and I have tried many products which claim they would work, but none of them did. So I decided I would spend a few more bucks on something that was better quality. I started talking to the skincare expert at Sephora (I love how they know so much and are so friendly) and told her how I was looking for something that would help fade my scars and spots. She recommended Peter Thomas Roth's De-Spot Skin Brightening Corrector. I had never really heard much of the brand but she recommended it and said I could return it if I didn't like it, so I bought it. GREATEST DECISION OF MY LIFE! I have been using it for a couple of months now and I can say my scars and spots have faded. Before I would only leave the house with a BB cream and colored powder, now I can leave with translucent powder only, that is how much they have faded. I don't have before and after pictures but you'll have to take my word for it. 

A little goes a long way, you only need a pump or less (I use about half a pump to cover my entire face except for my cheeks). It absorbs in seconds and it doesn't leave a greasy feeling, it just leaves your skin feeling nice and smooth. The product retails for about $75 for 1oz, which isn't cheap (the bottle is quite deceiving). However, I think if you are going to stick to it and be consistent (I use it every single night as part of my routine and I have done this for a few months now) this is a great product to try out if you have acne scars and spots you haven't gotten rid of. I recommend you buy it at Sephora because they have a great return policy, when I bought it they said I could return it whenever I wanted as long as it was at least half full (use half of it and if you don't like it return it). The bottle has lasted me quite a while but there is no doubt I will be repurchasing it when I run out. 
You can but this product online at Sephora or Peter Thomas Roth or in any department store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment