Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Review: Benefit: Watt's Up!

Review: Benefit: Watt's Up!

Hate it   Dislike it   Neutral   Like it    Love it
Will I repurchase it?   Yes   No   Maybe

I think Benefit is overall a really good cosmetics company. The quality of their products is always wonderful and I've liked most of the things I've tried from them, and the amazing packaging and clever names are always a plus! I am part of Sephora's Beauty Insider program. Every dollars you spend online or in store is a point on you Beauty Insider card, and you can redeem these points for little beauty goodies. If you shop at Sephora a lot I recommend you join if you haven't already (it is completely free). As part of the Beauty Insider program, you get a little gift on your birthday. I received this Benefit Watt's Up! Highlighter as part of my gift. I got a sample sized one but I like the size because its small so you can travel with it or throw it in your make up bag.
                                             

The product itself comes in a little tube and it has a soft creamy consistency. There is only one shade called "Luminous Champagne" and it has a slightly champagne/gold finish. Even though they only have one shade I think the shade will complement most skin tones. You can apply it very lightly or you can also build it up. I thought the product lasted a long time and didn't look bad as the day went one. I like to use it on the tops of my cheeks, the brow bone, above the brow bone, the inner corner of the eyes, and the top the cupid's bow. I sometimes like to put on my eyelids to add just a nice little shimmery touch. It blends easily and adds a nice highlighting effect without looking too glittery or shimmery. It is very natural. It retails for about $30 and although that isn't cheap, there is a lot of product and the quality is great. I don't know if will repurchase it since I don't use it that often (I'm usually in a hurry in the mornings so I do a very simple and basic makeup look) however I like it enough to consider repurchasing it.

                         


               You can but this product online at Sephora or Benefit or in any department store. 



No comments:

Post a Comment