Thursday, January 2, 2014

Review: Rimmel: Match Perfection Concealer

Review: Rimmel: Match Perfection Concealer

Hate it   Dislike it   Neutral   Like it    Love it
Will I repurchase it?   Yes   No   Maybe

There are some amazing products you can find in the drugstore. One of my favorite drugstore brands is Rimmel. They have great lipsticks, lipglosses, powders, eyeliners, and foundations. And my new favorite concealer is from them. It is the Rimmel Match Perfection 1-In-1 Concealer and Highlighter. Rimmel says: "Rimmel Match Perfection 1-In-1 Concealer and Highlighter covers imperfections and adapts to skintone with traceless blendability. The soft precision flow-thru brush delivers gentle, precise application for the delicate under eye are. Discoloration, blemishes and under eye darkness are hidden in an instant and skin appears visibly illuminated." I love it! It works wonders for my dark under-eye circles.


I comes in a plastic tube with a brush tip on the end. In order to get out the product out you squeeze the tube and it come out through the little brush. I love that I don't have to dip my finger into it so the product stays relatively clean. It has a creamy/liquid consistency, not too liquid but not a solid cream, it is the perfect consistency. I like to apply it directly from the brush to my under-eye circles and spread it to the tops pf my cheeks (like an upside down triangle). I like to blend out it out with my fingers, I like the results better than when  I use a brush. Because the concealer also highlights, it make me look more awake because it brightens the under-eye area. I wouldn't recommend it for spots or pimples since you wouldn't want to highlight those. But it works great for the under-eyes, to highlight/brighten the brow bone and eyelid and cupid's bow, and around the rose area. It wears great throughout the day and it doesn't dry out and it is also not gonna drip off if you sweat or get wet. 

it comes in 5 shades (all for lighter skintones) and retails from $4.97-$6.29 depending on where you buy it. if you buy it at Walgreens or CVS (or simalr stores) they might have discounts or buy-one-get-one 50% off. 

                 You can buy this product at Walmart or Walgreens or any drugstore near you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment