Saturday, January 4, 2014

Review: Rimmel: Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner

Review: Rimmel: Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner

Hate it   Dislike it   Neutral   Like it    Love it 
Will I repurchase it?   Yes   No   Maybe

I love these Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliners. They are just wonderful. Rimmel says: "Long lasting shocking clol intentity with kohl Britania High intensity color for an instant color impact." They have awesome color pigmentation, they are bright and the color really shows through (they come in ten shades). Rimmel says:" Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides in easily". I completely agree, they are super creamy so you don't have to tug on you eyes, they just slide on.


I personally love to use the nude shade on my waterline. Using a white or nude eyeliner on your waterline helps open up the eyes and make them look bigger and more wide awake. I love this particular eyeliner on my eyes because it is waterproof so it lasts a very long time. Rimmel says they are "waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-roof, heat-proof, humidity-proof, and sandal-proof", and although I do think they last a really time (especially on the waterline, most eyeliners last a very short time there) I don't think they stay on with such power. I do notice that towards the end of the day, it tends to face on my waterline and the color isn't as powerful and vibrant. But you can still see it on there and it still does the job.


Rimmel says they are "dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested" and that they are "safe for sensitive eyes." I wear both contacts and glasses depending on the day. When i wear it on my waterline with my glasses, I notice no problem. It doesn't irritate my eye and it doesn't cause a horrible painful reaction. It also doesn't irritate my eyes when I wear my contact lenses, however, I have noticed that sometimes the eyeliner will transfer from my waterline to the contacts and will kinda smudge them. You can't really tell but it does create little blurry clouds on my contacts (when this happens I have to throw them away, I've tried cleaning them but it won't come off). Overall though, the consistency is great and so is the lasting power. This product ranges from $3.97-$4.49.

No comments:

Post a Comment